Interested in joining a Canadian
Leader In Telecommunications
Exciting career opportunities are an integral part of AllCore’s success. As a leader in the Canadian communications industry, we provide products and services – in areas such as wireless, high-speed Internet and corporate networking – that place us at the center of an ongoing revolution as we help to change how Canadians live, work and entertain themselves. We’re always on the lookout for skilled, team-oriented, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready help us build for the future. What are your career options? At AllCore we believe that employees respond best when offered challenging, meaningful and rewarding work in an environment that promotes creativity and encourages everyone to think and act beyond the ordinary. When we hire people, we look carefully at what they offer, how they’ll fit in and where they can contribute best to our success.
We strive to provide all employees with:
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- A generous employee share ownership plan
- Education and career development programs
- A strong commitment to equity and diversity in the workplace and in the community
- Potential for growth, development and advancement
- Recognition for valued contributions, commitment and loyalty
We offer opportunities across the spectrum of business communications markets: small business, mid-size and enterprise.
Job Title: Support Engineer – Level 1
Reporting to: Support Manager
With over 18 years’ experience in the IT & telecom industry, AllCore provides a completely different type of managed IT experience to our clients. We manage every aspect of their IT, there internet, their telecom and provide virtual CTO services. We become an extensions of our clients companies and in part we become their single point of contact for anything computer or telecom related.
The support engineer will be responsible for providing technical support for customers remotely via phone, email and remote support sessions. On a day to day basis they will demonstrate a wide range of technical experience and troubleshooting skills in all areas of workstation (desktop and laptop) hardware and software (both OS and office applications) while resolving support issues in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will need to possess confident communication skills as the role will involve dealing with a variety of customer support issues under high pressure situations.
Duties & Essential Job Functions:
Primary day to day duties will include the following (but not limited):
- Remote support of customer technical issues
- 1st line technical support to provide analysis of customer issues
- To provide customer training and familiarization
- Installation of software patches
- Remote diagnostics of hardware and software issues
The candidate should have the following:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience providing desktop / workstation support
- At a minimum you should hold a MCITP / MCSA / CompTIA certification
- Extremely well organized with good communication skills and excellent spoken / written English
- A flexible approach to work and prepared to “go the extra mile” to exceed customers’ expectations
- Good customer facing experience
$20,000 – $30,000 + benefits, dependent on skills and experience.
Should you wish to wish to inquire about this role, please send your resume to email@example.com
Please no employment agencies.
We Specialize in Over
Customer Care / Customer Operations
Contact us today if you have any further questions!
Please give us a call or fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
What we can help you achieve
Drive | Opportunities | Future Goals | Close Team Environment