Please make sure you read and understand all the info below
Yes, we do offer access to emergency 911 services, but there are some differences and limitations in how 911 calling via AllCore operates relative to 911 calling via traditional telephone services.
With traditional 911 telephone services, your call is sent directly to the nearest emergency response center. In addition, your call-back number and last address are visible to the emergency response call-center. With 911 calling via AllCore, your call is sent to a national emergency call-center. Whether or not your call-back number and the last address registered with us for your AllCore Service are visible to the emergency call-center operator, you will be asked to confirm your location. The call-center operator will then transfer you to the emergency response center nearest your location. You should be prepared to provide your name, address and call-back number with the operator. Do not hang up unless told directly to do so.
If you are unable to speak during a 911 call, and the call-center operator has access to a call-back number and last registered address associated with your AllCore Service, the operator will transfer the call to the emergency response center closest to that address. In order for emergency services to be dispatched to the correct address in such cases, you must ensure that the registered address that you have provided to us is always the same as the physical address where your AllCore service is located. Whenever you move the physical location of your AllCore Device or you add a line, you must update your registered address accordingly. Address registrations and updates may be completed here:
If your 911 call gets disconnected, you should immediately dial 911 again.
It is possible that there may be a reduction of the speed in the routing of 911 calls via AllCore during periods of heavy network congestion.
What happens to 911 calling if there’s a power or broadband outage, or if my broadband is disconnected?
911 calling will not function in the event of a power or broadband outage. Further, following a power failure or disruption, you may need to reset or reconfigure your AllCore Device prior to completing calls, including 911 calls.
In order for AllCore 911 calling to function as intended, yes, you will need to register your address for each changed, newly added or newly ported number. You can register your address here:
Yes, improper installation or configuration of a AllCore Device will prevent 911 calling from functioning as intended.
Immediately following the installation of your AllCore Device, and following every power outage, you should immediately make a test call from your device to ensure the service is functioning correctly (DON’T CALL 911 EXCEPT FOR EMERGENCIES).
AllCore’s 911 Service might not function correctly, or at all, for the following reasons:
- If your hardware fails, is not configured correctly, or does not meet our requirements
- In the event of a high-speed Internet outage
- In the event of network or power failure
- If you tamper with or, in some cases, move the hardware
- Following suspension or termination of your account
No, AllCore does not currently offer any operator services.
No, we do not have any control over whether calls using our 911 service are answered by any local emergency response center. We are not responsible for the conduct of local emergency response centers and the national emergency calling-center. We rely on third parties to assist us in routing 911 calls to local emergency response centers and to a national emergency calling center. Since we rely on third parties to assist us, we deny any and all liability in the event that the third party data used to route the calls is incorrect.
Yes, AllCore reserves the right to do this in any of the following instances:
- You are in breach of AllCore’s Terms and Conditions
- You exceed your prescribed credit limit
- You exceed the reasonable usage limits
- You have given false, misleading or out-dated information to AllCore
- We suspect fraudulent, unlawful or improper usage
- You harass, threaten or abuse us or our employees/agents
- You fraudulently or improperly seek to avoid payment to us
- We need to install, maintain, inspect, test, repair, remove, replace, investigate, protect, modify, upgrade or improve the operation of the Services, the hardware or our facilities or networks
- Any account or service on which AllCore depends is terminated for any reason
- We reasonably believe that there is an emergency or extreme circumstance that would warrant such action